Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Taco Enchiladas


I got this recipe from my daughter. She has some great recipes. Thanks, Kristen. These are easy and make a tasty dinner. I usually have ingredients on hand for these, so don't have to make a special trip to the store. If you like enchiladas and/or tacos, I think you'll like these.

This recipe makes 12 enchiladas.

1 pound hamburger
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheese (I usually use 1/2 cheddar and 1/2 mozzarella)
1 package flour tortillas

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown and drain the hamburger. Add the taco seasoning with 2 teaspoons of water. Mix well.


In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, and shredded cheese.

Place two tablespoons of the cheese mixture on a tortilla. Top with 2 or 3 tablespoons of the seasoned hamburger and roll up enchilada style. Repeat with all of the tortillas.

Place the tortillas in a 9x13 inch pan.

Spread the remaining cheese mixture over the top of the tortillas in the pan.

Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.

Serve as is or top with tomatoes, lettuce, more shredded cheese, cilantro, olives, sour cream, salsa, and any other toppings you like.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I need a picture so I can pin this. ;)