Monday, September 7, 2009

Barbecue Meatballs

This is really Kori's recipe, but I know some of you want to try them. They are so easy since they're done in the crock pot. They are also delicious. Serve them over rice or noodles. I also love that I can vary the amount however I want. I can make a whole bunch or only a single serving just for me. Only 3 ingredients. What could be simpler?! They could also be used as appetizers with tiny forks or toothpicks.

Meatballs -- make your own and freeze them or buy a bag already made and frozen
Grape jelly
Barbecue sauce

Put the meatballs into the crock pot. No need to thaw, just dump them in. Add equal amounts of grape jelly and barbecue sauce. Stir a bit.
Then cook on high for about 2 hours. If you're going to be gone, cook on low and cook for about 4 hours. Since the meatballs are already cooked, you only need to heat it through.

No comments: